ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE (COC)
An Electrical Certificate of Compliance or Electrical COC is required by law when transferring ownership of a property. In order to issue a Certificate of Compliance an electrical inspection needs to be done to comply with The Code of Practice SANS 10142 for the wiring of premises.
We have a dedicated team to take care of it all. When you sell your home or get any work done, rest assured that we will carry out the inspection efficiently and to the letter of the law.
- Inspection of electrical installation
- Repair of your electrical installation if required
- Issue of your Electrical Compliance Certificate once repairs are completed
- Free energy audit on your new property
- Free advice on any area of electrical compliance
As a value added service, we will issue the new buyer of your property with an energy audit as well as a free energy audit on your new property! Electricity prices are increasing constantly and we will strive to help you save as much as possible.
Our team of qualified electricians have experience in all types of electrical issues, anything and anytime…just give us a call!